The Nintendo Switch, Nintendo’s latest innovation in gaming, has really taken a notice in the gaming world! But the question still lingers in people’s mind, Is the Nintendo Switch really worth the cold, hard cash? With a cost of $299, it’s the perfect bundle of joy that’s portable! The Nintendo Switch has been launched with ‘The Legend of Zelda: Breath of Wild’ and ‘Super Mario Odyssey’.
Is The Nintendo Switch Worth $300?
Let’s think about this. The average Nintendo Switch game is around $60. Meaning that a single Switch game is 20% of the Nintendo Switch’s cost! So is The Nintendo Switch worth it? Well that’s for you to decide! But we can tell you something! If you’re planning to get yours, then you’d better hurry! Because Nintendo is releasing the Switch with 2 free games! Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild and Super Mario Odyssey! So if you get your Nintendo Switch Now, you’ll save around $120! Now, it is currently unknown if this ‘2 free games’ offer is periodical or permanent, but why risk it? You better get yours now!
So is the Nintendo Switch worth it? For around $300, you have the ability to play on a small PSP-like console or on any type of TV! It’s basically a PSP and an XBOX combined! How cool is that! Sure, the Nintendo Switch is cool as hell, but let me put a lil’ something in your mind. People estimated that the average Nintendo Switch game will cost around $60! That’s about 15% of the cost of the Nintendo Switch per game! Buy it or not, the decision lies in your hands!
Why You Should Buy It!
Why? Simple! The Nintendo Switch is a revolutionary invention that actually has an impact on the gaming world! The possibilities of a new type of ‘gaming’ is endless! There’s also rumors of a new Monster Hunter or Pokemon game on it! For a price of $300, you have the ability to play on 2 different consoles. A hybrid! Oh, Yes! How cool is that? Sure, The Nintendo Switch may be ‘pricey’, but it definitely is worth it!
The Nintendo Switch might seem cool, but here’s a few things you should consider.
- Prices. A Nintendo Switch itself, as Nintendo writes in its site, is $299.99. That might seem normal for everyone, but wait until you see the games’ prices. A normal Switch game costs around $60, which is actually one-fifth of the console! Better save up first!
- Lack of games. Since the Switch is pretty new, there won’t be a lot of games to play, yet. You might want to wait until some new games are released, then buy it.
A Few Games To Watch For!
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe! The newest game in the Mario franchise!
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of Wild! Also the newest game in the Zelda franchise!
- Mario: Super Odyssey! More jumping! More action! More…Mario
Disclaimer: Nintendo Switch belongs to Nintendo. I do not claim any part in the making of this product nor am in any way, (except for writing this article), associated with this product. Neither of the games mentioned belong to me either.