Ever played besiege? Well regardless, imagine Besiege, and put it on water! You get, The Last Leviathan! The Last Leviathan is a ship-building game with slimier mechanics and physics as Besiege! Now here’s the only problem. This game, is too realistic! With over 100 different blocks to build your ships from and over 10 different weapons to blast pirate ships apart, this is the best game to pass some time!
What’s So Good About the Game?
Everything! imagine Besiege, now add pure awesomeness to it and BAM! You get, The Last Leviathan! With over 100 different blocks to make a unique ship and over 10 different weapons to blast your friends or enemies away, this game is guaranteed to keep you glued to your seat for hours!
Pros & Cons
- Pros: Over 100+ Blocks and 10+ Weapons to build your ship from! Awesome!
- Pros: Annihilate Pirate AI Ships!
- Pros: Still in development and currently in Steam Greanlight! Expect more stuff!
- Pros: Extremely realistic. Wind movements, ocean waves, water physics, etc.
- Cons: Building a ship may be hard at first.
- Cons: Requires basic understanding of mass/weight and water physics.
- Cons: May cause lag due to the open world and amazing graphic.
Interested to download the game? Click Here!
Disclaimer: The Last Leviathan is the rightful product of the Super Punk Games. I am not, in any way, (except for writing this article), associated with this product. I do not claim the product nor any part of the development of the product.