90% of the gaming community has learned their lesson from the initial release of ‘No Man’s Sky.’ But the other 10%, who knows? This post is a dedication towards the ‘No Pre-Order’ movement that I may or may not have invented 3 seconds before this post idea came up. Ahem. Now then, onto the post! Continue reading “Please. No More Pre-Orders!”
“Valve can’t count to 3,” has been a running joke for, well, a few years now. Ever since ‘Valve’ started up, there has almost never been a third sequal to their games. ‘Left 4 Dead 2,’ Half Life, you name it. But this year, somethings might change, because ‘Left 4 Dead 3’ has been announced! Continue reading “Left 4 Dead 3, And All We Know About It”
Everyone get hyped! The long awaited game, No Man’s Sky just got released! That’s right! The Science Fiction game set in the infinite world just got released! It’s available on PS4! For only US$59.99! It’s available on Steam!